Mission Palms Healthcare Center is a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Westminster, CA. We are proud to have been serving the citizens of this area for many years. We are conveniently located just off the 22 freeway, across the street from Kindred Hospital. CMS and Medicare has rated us 5 out of 5 stars for our exemplary services and first class care. Our friendly staff provide a combination of specialized therapy services and skilled nursing care in a calm and quiet environment.
At Mission Palms, you’ll quickly notice that our people make all the difference. We are committed to providing you peace of mind through responsive, courteous and gentle care. We also pride ourselves on clear communication to patients and families. To that end, you’ll find our staff is fluent in English, Spanish and Vietnamese to assist all in proper communication and understanding of care and services.
Care Performed with Integrity & Compassion
At Mission Palms, we believe the most effective way to provide compassionate care and short-term rehabilitation services is to maintain high medical integrity, encourage strong team spirit among staff and maintain clear and proactive communication with residents and families. We specialize in providing a variety of rehabilitation and skilled nursing services onsite to help individuals recover from surgery, injury or serious illness.
A Positive Transition for Your Loved One
Transitions are never easy and we ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable. Our staff understands the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere for senior living, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care. We can’t always predict the outcome but we do promise to provide a positive experience while in our facility.
- 99 Medicare and Medi-Cal certified beds
- New electric high/low beds, and flat screen TV’s in short-term rehab units (private phones are also available)
- Free wireless internet connection available in all rooms and common areas
- Full in-house rehabilitation with physical (PT), occupational (OT) and speech therapy (ST)
- 24 hour admissions- 7 days a week
- Private rooms available (additional cost)
- Convenient parking for visitors and guests
- Beautiful new landscaping
- Garden and BBQ patios
- Excellent DSHS survey results for the current year
- American and Vietnamese cuisine options daily
- English, Vietnamese, and Spanish speaking staff
Mission Palms Healthcare Center does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, please contact the facility administrator at 714-892-6686; State Relay: 800-735-2929